Botox and filler are injectable procedures to enhance facial appearance. Botox is used to smoothen wrinkle skin. But the procedure has to be repeated at 3 to 4 months interval as the effect wanes.
Filler is a form of tissue augmentation where injections are used to fill depressed are to give a fuller look. Common filler substances are hyaluronic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA), Poly-L-lactic Acid, Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA).
Sometimes both Botox and fillers are used combinedly as per the necessity and requirement. Here are some of the few issues which can be dealt with these injectable procedures.
● Smooth out lines around nose and mouth
● Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks or temples
● Diminish vertical lip lines
● Plump & enhance the lips
● Smooth out a chin crease
● Improve symmetry among facial features
● Smooth out frown lines on the forehead