Dr. T Sundar Sahoo
MD(Skin & STD)
- Dr. Sundar, a brilliant student from his school days, had the aspiration to be a doctor from his childhood.He was a district topper in the Class 10 examination and joined the prestigious BJB college in Bhubaneswar,completed his higher secondary education in science in 1994. After qualifying for the highly competitive JEE,he joined M.K.C.G. Medical College in Berhampur (a highly academic govt Institution) to complete his MBBS degree.
- Then he served few years in rural Odisha following the govt rules before joining the famous SCB Medical
College to complete his MD in the department of SKIN & VD.
- He has worked as a consultant and faculty (Assc Prof) in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar teaching hundreds of medical students in MBBS and PG in the last six years.
- He has treated thousands of complicated dermatology patients during this period and diagnosed interesting
- He has done extensive research on various skin diseases like Eczema, Psoriasis, Allergy, Acne, Alopecia,
Vitiligo, Autoimmune diseases, nail dystrophy,oral and genital ulcers.
- He regularly attends national and international conferences to expand his knowledge and share his experience.
2500 hrs of Medical Teaching to MBBS and PG Students.
25,000 Satisfied Patients Treated with Utmost Care.
“I believe in evidence-based medicine and ethical practice. The clinic is started to work in an independent atmosphere to give highest care to my patients and continue my research on complicated skin diseases.”
Dr.T Sundar Sahoo
Affiliation & Membership
- MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur
- MD, Skin & STD, from SCB Medical College, Cuttack
- Ex Assc Professor, KIMS, Bhubaneswar
- Life Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- Life Member of IADVL (Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists)
- Member of ISPD (Indian Society for Pediatric Dermatology)
- International Member of AAD (American Academy of Dermatology Association)
1. To do the most precise diagnosis.
2. To give best rational treatment.
To minimise medical intervention in our patients by encouraging a healthy life style based on nutrition, exercise and relaxation.